The 10th Annual Harvest Dinner
The High Country Conservation Center (HC3) held its 10th Annual Harvest Dinner, Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at Frisco Prime in beautiful downtown Frisco, Colorado.
Growing and distributing local and sustainable food is part of the mission of the High Country Conservation Center and for the past 10 years, HC3 has celebrated our locally produced foods. This four-course meal was created solely with donations from local farms and food sources. Plates were $65 for adults and $30 for children, with all proceeds benefitting HC3.
Chef Vincent Monarca prides himself on being eco-minded as he prepared this four-course meal based on locally sourced, organic, or sustainably produced ingredients.
Click here for the Event Recap featuring pictures and other information from the 10th annual dinner.
*The staff at Frisco Prime volunteered their time for this fundraiser, so we recommended 20% gratuity at the end of the meal. Also, alcohol was not included in the price of the meal.
The 2018 Door Prizes:
- $100 Gift Card to Vinny’s Restaurant
- $50 Gift Card to REI
- Spicy Pad Thai Recipe Kit from Olive Fusion
- White Truffle Mac & Cheese Recipe Kit from Olive Fusion
- Tacos Al Pastor Recipe Kit from Olive Fusion
- (1) One Free Quarter of Composting from HC3
- (1) One Free Energy Audit from HC3
- (1) One Free Blue Lagoon Package from Vida-Flo Breckenridge
2018 Harvest Dinner Menu:
Soup or Salad
*Thank you Styria Bakery for providing bread*
- House Meatball over Tomato Sauce (Centennial Cuts)
- Roasted Beets and Chevre Balsamic Reduction (Trout Creek Farm)
*All entrees include veg du jour and roasted potatoes*
- Grilled Salmon with Roasted Corn & Pepper Salsa (Eagle Smoked Salmon, Two Mile Creek Specialty Foods)
- Braised Short Rib with House Bordelaise Sauce (Vail Meat Co.)
- Chicken Leg Fricasse with Crimini Shiitake Mushrooms & Pancetta in a White Wine Reduction (Vail Meat Co., Wag’s World Orchards)
- Stuffed Roasted Acorn Squash with Quinoa Pinto Beans & Roasted Vegetables (Uncle John’s Farm Stand, Miller Farms)
*All desserts include Wassail from Colorado Wassail Company*