Annual Recycling Event & Town Clean Up Day
Need help cleaning up your homes and garages? The Summit County Resource Allocation Park (SCRAP) and HC3 work in conjunction with Summit County towns to provide support for the town-wide Clean Up Day, but are also hosting the Annual Recycling Event on Saturday, May 19 from 8am to 2pm at the Summit Stage Bus Barn. This is your chance to go through the free drive-through drop off for hard to recycle items, including electronics, textile, pharmaceutical and household hazardous waste (HHW).
For a full list of accepted items, visit our HHW page or call us at 970-668-5703.
For town-specific information please contact participating towns at:
- Blue River – Michelle Eddy at 970-547-0545 or email@example.com
- Breckenridge- Jess Morse at 970-453-3387 or JessM@TownofBreckenridge.com
- Dillon- Matt Miano at 970-262-3439 or MMiano@TownofDillon.com
- Frisco- Zane Myers at 970-668-2564 or ZaneM@TownofFrisco.com
- Silverthorne- Carin Faust 970-262-7377 or CFaust@silverthorne.org