Being “local” isn’t defined by “us vs. them” or by how many years you may have lived in Summit County or by how many days you’ve skied. Being local is a state of mind. And, it’s how you act!
We believe that anyone and everyone who loves this place embodies the spirt of a local and can #BeLocal.
Through our #BeLocal Program, we want to celebrate our locals – for who they are and what they believe. And, most importantly, we want to activate you to care even more … to care enough to give back, to conserve, to recycle and to get involved.
So, let’s join together to create a brighter, better future. Because, after all, we can all #BeLocal! Join us.
Any #BeLocal donation level entitles you to the following benefits:
- Free stickers
- Discounts to select HC3 events
- Quarterly member-only e-newsletter
- Recognition in the annual report
- Broken Compass “Buy One, Get One Free” Beer Card (3 punches)
Care. Conserve. Join Us.
When you donate $100 or more, you’ll receive this sweet HC3 SiliPint Wine Glass!
Other Ways to Make a Difference:
AmazonSmile has the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com, but when you shop at AmazonSmile 0.5% of the purchase of eligible products goes to the High Country Conservation Center.
Every item that is on Amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile at the same price. All eligible products are marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile Donation” on the product detail pages.
Let’s face it … we all have to shop at the grocery store, right? So why not incorporate HC3 into your shopping routine? It’s shopping for a cause. All you have to do is register your City Market Value Card online at www.citymarket.com and add the High Country Conservation Center (#17200) as your non-profit of choice. It’s that easy!
City Market is donating up to $400,000 to area nonprofit organizations from Jan 1 until Dec 31, so help us make a difference!
Alpine Bank’s Loyalty Debit Card program began in 1997 and is an innovative way for you to give back to our community.
Each time you use your Environment Alpine Bank Loyalty Debit Card, Alpine Bank donates 10 cents to the High Country Conservation Center. These special cards are available with no annual fee to individuals with an Alpine Bank checking account.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact Information – name, complete address, phone number, email address, employer information
- Payment information – credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Giving information – history of gifts made to HC3, dates and purposes
- Information concerning how you heard about HC3
- Information you wish to share – questions, comments, suggestions and other information that you share with us related to your interest in our organization
- Your request to receive periodic updates – e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals, newsletters and other materials
HC3 uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you and update you on the work of HC3. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
HC3 will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of HC3 and only to further the activities and purposes of HC3.