83 Nancy's Place
Frisco, CO 80443
Our first stakeholder workshop for the Blue River Watershed Regional Efficiency Planning project is scheduled for 3/22 from 9-12. The meeting will be held at the Frisco Senior Center (0083 Nancy’s Place, Frisco) in the Hoosier room. Breakfast and coffee will be provided. Please bring your reusable cups and water bottles if you have them!
We will have representatives from river recreation, lodging, ski areas, small and large water utility providers, planning departments, landscapers, and others. Part of the day will be identifying who were missing at the table for the next meeting. Attached is the invite letter that was sent around previously. Please review that for background on this project and if you have other questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
The workshop agenda follows:
- 9-930: welcome and introductions
- 930-10: project overview and workshop objectives
- 10-1030: planning process review
- 1045-1115: baseline data review
- 1115-1145: vision and goals
- 1145-12: wrap up and next steps